- Maintains local labor laws & regulations.
- Arrange Annual Cultural programmed for workers refreshment.
- Dining hall & Canteen facility.
- Prayer room for male and female workers separately in the factory.
- Service benefits.
- Workers training program by Sudokkho & Technopak.
- Arrange a counseling program regularly for workers.
- Child Care Room.
- Recreation facility.
- Inside Medical Facilities.
- Environmental protection is maintaining and also committed to the ongoing implementation of environmental improvements.
At Shangu Tex Limited no worker needs to fear fires, building collapses, or other accidents as we have reasonable health and safety measures. Our factory is equipped with modern water hydrant plant that covers all the floors. Routine training at the factory ensures all the workers how to tackle an emergency situation carefully.
At Shangu Tex Limited all the workers can get free medical services in our factory there is a Doctor on standby to provide any worker-patient the proper medications. The workers are given training on a monthly routine basis to ensure the basic first aid knowledge.
Quality control is a set of test methods, inspection, and analytical procedures. Which are applied to raw materials, intermediate products, and final products, to provide feedback to the quality assurance system and to ensure that the system is working correctly? Each department has its particular methods of testing and inspection.
Raw materials are inspected on reception. Top fabrics and interlinings are checked for e.g. weaving faults, printing faults, correct width, and distortions. Interlining, buttons, zippers, ribbons etc. may also be tested for various aspects of performance. The wearing and aftercare properties of the top cloth may need to be established to determine the aftercare label which will be appropriate for the garment. The fabric may be tested for our behavior towards heat, pressure, and moisture. Shrinkage during fusing and pressing may be determined.
____ ‘QUALITY IS NOT AN ACT, IT IS OUR HABIT’